Youth Centre Rules
At The Rotary Paradise Youth Centre we have rules for two reasons: safety and community. We wish to provide a safe environment for everyone and to build a strong and effective youth community. Our rules are for your best interest and of your peers.
- Show respect for everyone.
- Take care of equipment and furnishings. Vandalism of equipment or property will not be tolerated.
- Use appropriate and non-offensive language.
- Drugs and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Share the equipment with all members.
- You are responsible to clean up after yourself.
- No roughhousing.
- Bullying will not be tolerated.
- You must be a registered member or the guest of a registered member to use facilities.